New Free Classified Ads Site

GypsyBug.com Free Classifieds - Bringing Family Values to the Internet

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Blog Alert----Save Money - Real Savings- Not inflated lies!

I am back and better than ever!  And boy do I have some awesome suggestions for you all!
For starters, my brand new blog:
www.allaboutcouponing.blogspot.com
find all the information for saving money and using coupons effectively in one spot....instead of skipping around to all the different blog sites giving conflicting information

I will tell it like it is!
And NO , you will not be saving 90% off every grocery trip you make to the ol Kroger!  That is a farce and is misleading....those people don't bother to tell you they are "purchasing" extra coupons in order to buy multiples of items to make their total bill inflated and then of course they have the coupons that they spent money on , to save them money....
Makes no sense to me!  That's not saving money.
Go to my new website now and look at my post about my trip to walmart and that is real savings....
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment