New Free Classified Ads Site

GypsyBug.com Free Classifieds - Bringing Family Values to the Internet

Saturday, June 26, 2010

This sponsor is like no other! Please Read her story!

Please welcome Martha Saunders from Flowering Baby, and here is her story in

her own words......

When our son came home (he is adopted from S. Korea) I was so unsure of what

to do and asked my Mom for ideas and activities to make sure he got the best

most educational start in life. I wanted it to be fun, as I think learning should be,

yet well rounded, inexpensive and educational. A big task but my Mom is great

and her 48 years of experience with children under six ensures she is a wealth of

ideas and knowledge. I tried for years to get her to write a book, but she is so

busy with ‘her babies’ that she never did it. Then, I decided to homeschool and

created my own curriculum for Wyatt when he turned 3. I figured why let it go to

waste, I told my Mom I’d write it and she could help me when I got stuck and edit

it to make sure I didn’t screw up! We are pleased with the end result and having

it on CD allows us to update the materials with new ideas, expanded information,

pictures and such very easily. We also have worked really hard to make it as

affordable as possible for families, life is so expensive already.

This is one amazing lady and if you would like to visit her site and learn more

about her business "Flowering Baby" please do:

http://www.floweringbaby.com/

This is an amazing product , please check it out!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment